Participation in Mammamiaaa provides for the willingness to grant use and dissemination of its image.
The laying and use of the images are to be considered made entirely free and in a totally correct way.
The photographs and videos can be used in the whole world and in all areas (exhibitions, competitions, projections, internet, advertising, edition, press).
It is also forbidden to use in all cases that affect the honor, reputation and decorum of the person, pursuant to art. 97 law n ° 633/41 and art. 10 of the Civil Code.
The information is only provided for the sites mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through special links.
By accepting the terms and conditions, users agree to provide authorization to use the following data.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
1) Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted that can be used in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors: if users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data or video and photographic material to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail, this involves the acquisition from part of Mammamiaaa the address of the sender and / or other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. Personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users / visitors themselves.
3) Cookies: cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracking users. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
PURPOSE AND DATA PROCESSING METHODS
1) Purpose of data processing.
The treatment is aimed solely at the correct and complete execution of the services offered by www.mammamiaaa.it in order to pursue the statutory purposes and the regulations adopted by the project. The processing of data carried out involves the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, the communication, the diffusion, the correction, the cancellation and the destruction, both on paper and by means of information technology, of personal data (identifying, and / or sensitive, and / or judicial) concerning it.
2) Methods of data processing.
a) Processing can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools; b) the processing is carried out by the owner, who also plays the role of manager and / or third parties.
3) Provision of data.
The provision of personal data requested is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1.
4) Refusal to provide data.
Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data in the case referred to in paragraph 3 will make it impossible to perform the activities referred to in point 1.
5. Communication of data.
The personal data processed, exclusively for the needs of collaboration in the execution of the requested service, may be communicated, or enter the cognitive sphere of the following subjects: data processors (employees, external collaborators, all those public subjects and individuals who need to make the communication of data for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated, as well as to other subjects (natural or legal persons, entities) as external consultants and technical experts, whose names will be provided at the time of data provision or by communication direct to the interested party or through general information with indication of the persons to whom the data are communicated
6. Processing and Dissemination of the
data Personal datawill be:
a) processedprocessed lawfully and correctly, as well as transparency; b) collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes; c) exact and, if necessary, updated; d) relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed; e) stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
7. Transfer of data abroad. Data portability.
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries for the purposes referred to in point 1 and will be transferred in compliance with the provisions of art. 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Furthermore, the portability of data will be ensured in compliance with art. 20 of the Regulations (EU 2016/679).
Data portability will be ensured by ensuring the copying of data in the same format as held by www.mammamiaaa.it
8. Rights of the interested party.
Article. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15/19 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including that of obtaining from the holder confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their being made available in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identification details of the owner and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated; the interested party also has the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of the data, the cancellation, also the compliance with the right to be forgotten under art. 17 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, has the right to be informed of the existence of profiling procedures, as well as to be informed if their data are processed by third parties .
The interested party has the right to exercise the aforementioned rights by addressing, for legitimate reasons, the Control Authority (Data Protection Authority).
9. Data controller. Data Processor.
Owner and manager of the treatment is Andrea Paoletti contacted at email address email@example.com
10. Termination report.
In the event of cessation of treatment for any reason, pursuant to art. 16-17-19-20 EU Reg. 2016/679 your data will be:
a) destroyed; b) transferred to another holder, provided that they are destined for treatment in terms compatible with the purposes for which the data are collected; c) stored for exclusively personal purposes and not intended for systematic communication or dissemination; d) stored or transferred to another holder, for historical, statistical or scientific purposes, in accordance with the law, regulations, community legislation and codes of conduct signed pursuant to Article 12 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
The express consent to the conferment of your personal data is necessary for the purpose of being able to carry out the task received and any refusal to answer will result in the non-acceptance of the aforementioned task to the treatment.
The user, made aware of the above, by signing this information, expressly allows the entire processing of personal data pursuant to art. 7 EU Reg. 2016/679
Consent of the data subject to the processing, communication and dissemination of their personal data.
By checking the relevant box, the user certifies his / her free consent for the data controller to process his / her personal data as reported in this sheet, as well as their communication, within the subjects expressly shown on the aforementioned pages of this sheet.
It also acknowledges that the existence of sensitive data among those collected is indicated clearly and, aware of this, extends its consent to the processing and communication of such data by binding its consent, however to the respect of any other condition imposed by law.
Place of data processing.
The treatments connected to the web services of the sites indicated above, take place at the headquarters of the CASA NETURAL ASSOCIATION, in Via Galileo Galilei 1, Matera AND ARE TREATED BY the Owner of the treatmentand / or at the hosting company’s headquarters and / or management of the website and are only handled by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
With love Mammamiaaa team